原名「台灣學術線上」
包含TAO期刊庫 + TAO書籍庫 + 論文 + 史料文獻
首頁 | 關於TAO | 瀏覽 | 進階查詢 | 參考工具 | 會員服務 | 已購專書 | RSS服務 | 電子報 | FAQ  
查詢範圍:
   
查詢模式:
熱門查詢詞:
dvdDiy扣件原住民教育困境OTA
   
   
   
     
   
 
項次 書目
1
題名:ON THE DEFLECTION OF A ROTATIONAL, BAROCLINIC JET BY AN ANGULAR COAST WITH APPLICATION TO THE BRANCHING OF CURRENTS SOUTHWEST OF TAIWAN    
旋轉系統內之斜壓噴流受鈍角形海岸阻擋所發生之偏轉現象以及應用於臺灣西南海域海流分支之實例
著者:Joe Wang(王冑) ;Ching-Sheng Chern(陳慶生)
出版地區:台灣
出版城市:台北市
學科:地球科學
刊名:ACTA Oceanographica Taiwanica
卷期:29期(1992.9)
頁碼:18-33
語言:英語
摘要: 中文摘要PDF ; 英文摘要PDF

在旋轉系統中,一個簡單的定態、非黏性二層模式可以用來探討斜壓性噴流衝擊鈍角形海岸的問題。這種衝擊將引發海流分支現象,但透過動量積分的方法則可導出分支後之動量或質量在各支之通率和一些外在參數,例如噴流之入射角以及海岸鈍角之大小等;之間的函數關係。這些解析結果頗能應用到臺灣西南海域;特別是用來解釋夏季西南季風所驅動之東北向海流在該處所發生之分支現象。如果西南季風流具有近似常數的位渦度;那麼我們可以預測大約77%的入射流量在抵達臺灣海岸附近時將偏向右轉而沿著海岸流向東南,而其餘23%的水流則經由澎湖水道流入臺灣海峽。根據這種由理論上所導出的流量百分比並配合在澎湖水道的海流歷史觀測,我們似乎可以假定夏季時南海東北部之海洋上層能抵達臺灣附近之搬運量大約為2.6 Sv,其中有2.0 Sv會隨著東南分支流走;而剩餘的0.6 Sv則由澎湖水道北上流出。
The impact of a baroclinic jet upon an angular landmass is studied in terms of a steady, rotational and inviscid two-layer model. Integrations of the momentum equation over a control volume give dynamical constraints on the flow field, which specify the dependence of internal parameters, e. g. the partition ratio of deflected momentum or volume fluxes along either direction of the coast, upon given external parameters, such as the incidence angle of the jet and the shape of the landmass, etc.. These results are utilized to interpret some aspects of the impingement of the southwest-monsoon driven current onto Taiwan. The monsoon current is a dominant northeast ward flow in the summer; due to the blockade from the landmass, it splits into two branches when approaches to Taiwan. Supposing the inflow current possesses approximately constant potential vorticity, then its right-handed, southeastward branch would bring out about 77% of the total incoming volume transport from the study region; while the left-handed, northward branch delivers the remainder 23% through the Peng-Hu Channel to the downstream northern Taiwan Strait. Based on this partition rule and from an estimated volume transport of the latter branch, preliminary values for he summertime budget of volume flux of the upper layer in the northeastern South China Sea could be obtained; i. e. 2.6 Sv is brought in by the inflow monsoon current from the upstream southwest of Formosa Banks, while 2.0 Sv goes with the southeastward branch and the remainder 0.6 Sv drains out from the Peng-Hu Channel.


    

本卷期目次
ACTA Oceanographica Taiwanica 29期 (1992.9)
ON THE SEASONAL VARIATION OF THE KUROSHIO INTRUSION ONTO THE EAST CHINA SEA/ Ching-Sheng ChernJoe Wang
NAMING OF THE SUBMARINE CANYONS OFF NORTHEASTERN TAIWAN: A NOTE/ Ho-Shing Yu
ON THE DEFLECTION OF A ROTATIONAL, BAROCLINIC JET BY AN ANGULAR COAST WITH APPLICATION TO THE BRANCHING OF CURRENTS SOUTHWEST OF TAIWAN/ Joe WangChing-Sheng Chern
SIMULATION OF LARGE SCALE CIRCULATION IN THE INDIAN OCEAN/ Khawaja Zafar Elahi
ECHO CHARACTER OF THE SHELF-UPPER SLOPE TRANSITION OFF SOUTHWESTERN TAIWAN MARGIN AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO QUATERNARY SEDIMENTATION/ Ho-Shing YuJoun-Tai Lee
NONLINEAR ESTIMATION OF VON BERTALANFFY GROWTH PARAMETERS OF ATLANTIC ALBACORE, THUNNUS ALALUNGA/ Shui-Kai ChangChien-Chung Hsu
臺灣東南外海晚第四紀岩心OR102-3P碳氧同位素記錄所顯示之古海洋/ 謝英宗陳民本汪中和
淡水河關渡地區間隙水與沉積物金屬之早期沉積化學變化/ 林曉武黃國書
溶解性有機碳及腐值物質在淡水河之傳輸現象/ 郭崇義鄭偉力洪楚璋黃永森
 
   
 
   

與TAO合作 | 隱私與版權聲明 | 聯絡方式 | 下載Adobe Reader
地址:台北市中正區(100)北平東路30-12號3樓
電話:(02)2393-6968 傳真:(02)2393-6877
Email: service@wordpedia.com
Wordpedia Family: 學校、企業版入口 | 遠流影音館
Copyright©2011 Wordpedia Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.