原名「台灣學術線上」
包含TAO期刊庫 + TAO書籍庫 + 論文 + 史料文獻
首頁 | 關於TAO | 瀏覽 | 進階查詢 | 參考工具 | 會員服務 | 已購專書 | RSS服務 | 電子報 | FAQ  
查詢範圍:
   
查詢模式:
熱門查詢詞:
dvdDiy扣件原住民教育困境OTA
   
   
   
     
   
 
項次 書目
1
題名:Upper Gastrointestinal Caustic Injury in Children     (12點)
兒童上消化道腐蝕性傷害
著者:Chia-Man Chou(周佳滿) ;Hou-Chuan Chen(陳厚全)
出版地區:台灣
出版城市:台北市
學科:醫學綜合
關鍵字:caustic injury ; esophageal strictures ; bougienage ; reconstruction
刊名:Formosan journal of surgery
卷期:40卷2期(2007.4)
頁碼:61-66
語言:英語
摘要: 中文摘要PDF ; 英文摘要PDF

收集在本院治療之上消化道腐蝕性傷害病童資料,分析其預後並分享我們的經驗。 從1983年6月至2005年10月,共收集89位(50個男孩,39個女孩)在本院治療之上消化道腐蝕性傷害病童臨床資料,包括初步之處理、手術方式、術後恢復及後續追蹤情形。發生食道狹窄而拒絕後續治療者予以排除。平均年齡2.87歲(範圍6個月大至13.2歲)。 74個病人(83%)係意外誤食鹼性腐蝕物,其他15個(17%)則是誤食酸性物質。48個病人沒有產生後遺症,39個發生食道狹窄,2個發生幽門前狹窄。平均追蹤時間為21.1個月(範圍2週至17.4年)。根據病人之最後臨床表現,分別執行單純食道擴張(21個病人,51.2%)、食道部分切除及吻合(3個,7.3%)、食道部分切除及吻合後續接受食到重建(2個,4.9%)、食道重建(13個,31.7%)及Billroth I手術(2個,4.9%)。目前36個病人(87.8%)沒有症狀,5個仍在接受間歇性的食道擴張術。 在我們的上消化道腐蝕性傷害病童中,發生食道狹窄之後遺症者,不論接受食道擴張或食道重建都有良好之預後。
We reviewed our experience and analyzed the outcome of upper gastrointestinal (UGI) caustic injury in children treated at our institute. Methods: From June 1983 to October 2005, a total of 89 children (50 boys and 39 girls) with caustic injuries treated at our institute were reviewed with medical records, including initial management, operative data, postoperative course and follow-up data. Patients with esophageal strictures who refused treatment were excluded. Mean age was 2.87 years old (ranging from 6 m/o to 13.2 y/o). Results: Seventy-four (83%) of them accidentally swallowed alkali corrosives, and the other 15 (17%) accidentally swallowed acid substances. Forty-eight patients had no sequelae, 39 patients had esophageal stricture and 2 had prepyloric obstruction. The mean follow-up period was 21.1 months (ranging from 2 weeks to 17.4 years). Esophageal bougienage alone (21 patients, 51.2%), segmental resection of the esophagus and anastomosis (3 patients, 7.3%), segmental resection of the esophagus and anastomosis with subsequent reconstruction of the esophagus (2 patients, 4.9%), reconstruction of the esophagus (13 patients, 31.7%) and Billroth I procedure (2 patients, 4.9%) were performed according to late clinical presentations. At present, 36 patients (87.8%) are free of symptoms, and 5 patients are still receiving periodic esophageal dilatation. Conclusion: In our patients with UGI caustic injury, those with sequelae of esophageal stricture had a good prognosis either by esophageal dilatation alone or esophageal reconstruction.


    

本卷期目次
Formosan journal of surgery 40卷2期 (2007.4)
Surgical Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis/ Ssu-Ming HuangTzu-Chi Hsu
Synchronous Intestinal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma with Gastric Cancer: Report of a Case/ Hou-Yu SuPhui-Ly LiewWei-Jei Lee
Metronomic Therapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Preliminary Report/ Fiona Tsui-Fen ChengYenn-Hwei ChouYen-Kung ChenSheng-Chuan Hsi
Ureteroscopic Resection of Ureteral Fibroepithelial Polyp Using Holmium-YAG Laser: Report of a Case/ Yu-Shan ChangTsan-Jung Yu
Laparoscopy-assisted Resection of Ileoileal Intussusception Caused by Meckel's Diverticulum: Report of a Case/ Jiann-Ming WuHeng-Fu LinLi-Ming TsengKuo-Hsin ChenShih-Horng Huang
Upper Gastrointestinal Caustic Injury in Children/ Chia-Man ChouHou-Chuan Chen
Endovascular Balloon Proximal Occlusion during Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Report of a Case/ Kuan-Ming ChiuTzu-Yu LinShu-Hsun Chu
Upper Gastrointestinal Caustic Injury in Children/ Chia-Man ChouHou-Chuan Chen
Surgical Treatment Of Ulcerative Colitis/ Ssu-Ming HuangTzu-Chi Hsu
Metronomic Therapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Preliminary Report/ Fiona Tsui-Fen ChengYenn-Hwei ChouYen-Kung ChenSheng-Chuan His
Endovascular Balloon Proximal Occlusion during Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Report of a Case/ Kuan-Ming ChiuTzu-Yu LinShu-Hsun Chu
Synchronous Intestinal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma with Gastric Cancer: Report of a Case/ Hou-Yu SuPhui-Ly LiewWei-Jei Lee
Laparoscopy-assisted Resection of Ileoileal Intussusception Caused by Meckel's Diverticulum: Report of a Case/ Jiann-Ming WuHeng-Fu LinLi-Ming TsengKuo-Hsin ChenShih-Horng Huang
Ureteroscopic Resection of Ureteral Fibroepithelial Polyp Using Holmium-YAG Laser: Report of a Case/ Yu-Shan ChangTsan-Jung Yu
 
   
 
   

與TAO合作 | 隱私與版權聲明 | 聯絡方式 | 下載Adobe Reader
地址:台北市中正區(100)北平東路30-12號3樓
電話:(02)2393-6968 傳真:(02)2393-6877
Email: service@wordpedia.com
Wordpedia Family: 學校、企業版入口 | 遠流影音館
Copyright©2011 Wordpedia Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.